[kde-linux] kde hangs, unrecoverable

Matt `da Wolf mattdawolf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:29:20 UTC 2006

Hey there. For the past several months, my debian linux unstable PC
would start to hang at random times when in kde. i'll leave it, then get
home from school, try to resume what I was doing and the screen wouldn't
come back. CAPS lock was also unresponsive. I can't find an explanation
for this in .xsession-errors nor in any of the logs. This is really
frustrating as the PC used to be stable as a rock. This also happened on
my LAptop as well, but since I did a fresh install a few weeks ago, I
haven't had any incidents on it. A friend said X was stuck in some kind
of continuous loop. I'm really at a loss here. Hope you all can help.
Take care.
--

Regards,
Matt `da Wolf