[kde-linux] Background wallpaper not being set

David J Iannucci xqryvahkzy at punchcutter.ml1.net
Mon Aug 21 18:26:08 UTC 2006

OK, I'm starting to get irritated because it's been like this for some
days... the wallpaper image I set in kcontrol as my background image is
not being set - it's just solid blue. I've tried resetting it, and all
the obvious stuff, but no effect. Do I have to wipe out some file
somewhere to get this thing's attention??

I'm running SUSE 10.1 on a Thinkpad T42. Oh, and I had been messing
around recently with dual-display settings in SaX2, if that makes any
difference.

Thanks for any help.

Dave