[kde-linux] Run program when mail arrived IN A FOLDER

John Layt john at layt.net
Sun Aug 13 06:35:28 UTC 2006

On Sunday 13 August 2006 09:42, John Andersen wrote:
> I want to run Spamassassin's -r (report to razor) process on each mail
> I manually move to my missed-spam folder in KMail.
>
> Is there any way in Kmail to run a process when something arrives in
> a specific mailbox, even if moved there manually?
>
> I'm don't need a filter upon mail arrival, (got that already). I only want
> to run this when SA misses something, and I manually move it to a specific
> Kmail folder.

Can't you just modify the existing 'Classify as spam' filter that the Kmail
spam wizard sets up to do this?  The filter is separate to the automatic
scan/classify on arrival in in your in-box and is only manually applied when
you click on the 'Classify as spam' toolbar button.  It has three steps, one
to mark as Spam, one to execute spamassassin to learn, and one to move it to
the spam folder,  All you would need to do is add the -r to the execute step
(if possible) or add another execute step to do it.

John.