[kde-linux] System/Network taskbar applets?

Andrew Walbran qwandor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:57:33 UTC 2006

On Saturday 05 August 2006 9:16 am, David J Iannucci wrote:
> I've found the System Guard applet which does something like IceWM's
> cpu/disk load monitor, but there doesn't seem to be a network traffic
> monitor (at least in the default install) available with KDE.  This
> latter is actually the more useful of the two, and I *really* feel blind
> not being able to see data flowing in and out of my machine!
The KSysGuard applet works for me (under Debian testing/unstable) to monitor
network traffic. I am using the sensors
Network/Interfaces/eth0/Transmitter/Data and
Network/Interfaces/eth0/Receiver/Data.

I prefer the 'System Monitor' applet for CPU and memory usage.

--
Andrew Walbran
website: http://q.geek.nz/