[kde-linux] Konqueror Bar and Buttons

Paulo J. Matos pocmatos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:56:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

How can I have the buttons panel (back, forth, home page, etc) be on
the same horizontal space than the Location bar?

This is nice for many reasons, saving space is one of them! :-)
Moreover, the horizontal width of konqueror window is usually so bit
that there's no reason for having the location bar take up so much
space, and on the other hand the buttons panel is so small that should
be grouped with something else.

Anyway, I tried and it seems that I won't go far with drag and drop,
they don't seem to like to stand by each other. Any ideas?

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm