[kde-linux] Counting words in Kate

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Fri Apr 14 15:47:50 UTC 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 12:49, Luciano ES wrote:
> That does not work for me at all. When I select Tools->External
> Tools->Count selected words on the menu, the new option is not there.
>
> Moreover, the whole set of external tools that was already there appears
> *twice*.
>
> I tried again, the new option is not there and the whole set of external
> tools that was already there appears *three times*.

Strange,

I noticed the new option dissepearing, and Paulo reported that too...but I
havent seen the multiplication of the other tools.

Please just search  the archives ( http://lists.kde.org/ ) for  "Counting
words in Kate", you will find my answer to Paulo.

--
Perry

Never caricature any religious symbol, belivers will do that much better than
you can.