[kde-linux] Sharing Kmail

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Apr 9 10:43:08 UTC 2006

Problematic but here's what I did--sharing Mail directories, setting
permissions and such did not work because Kmail and other KDE apps do not
honor the permissions I request (maybe this has changed in 3.5.*, I have not
tried again!). So ... the 2nd user runs as me. I ask that the password be
"kept"--this has not worked so far.

Best solution would be IMAP if I could figure out how to set it up.

Of course, if the 2nd user is not running off the same email, then there is no
problem and no need for any special sharing.