[kde-linux] special application window too big for screen

Charlie Bradley 22tango at kitcarson.net
Sat Apr 8 17:32:23 UTC 2006

when I use KDE>system settings>printers the window is too big for my monitor
(sony lcd flat screen 728x1024).   The buttons at the bottom of the window
are "hidden" so that I can not use them (defaults, administrator mode, etc.
etc.).  In order to access these buttons Ihave to use the <no border> option.
I have tried using the special application settings dialogue to adjust the
geometry of the window but nothing seems to work.
Any suggestions?
Charlie
--
Most people wouldn't know a good OS if it bit them in the...
OW! HEY! Who let that penguin in here?!