[kde-linux] Games statistics

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 21:21:27 UTC 2005

On Friday 16 Sep 2005 20:04, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Friday 16 September 2005 21:01, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Does anyone know where kpat stores its games statistics?  I can't find
> > it, and I want to zero the statistics for kpat. ;-)
>
> My guess would be either
> .kde/share/config/kpatrc
> or a file in
> .kde/share/apps/kpat/

Hmm.  I'd been looking in the apps directory, not the conig one.  That's
where it is, but it looks very complicated.  I think the best thing to do
would be to back up the file, just in case, then set everything to zero
and see if that works.  Thanks for the pointer.

Mandriva hints & tips: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org