[kde-linux] Making user change password

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sat Sep 10 10:48:27 UTC 2005

I have been working on a Mac network recently (OpenLDAP) where we created a
thousand users with all the same password (it's at a school). In the user
management of Mac OS Server you can specify that the user MUST change his/her
password the first time he/she accesses the account.

Looking at KDE, I see that you can set a number of things as to when the
account will end, or the password will expire, but I don't seem to find a way
to make the user change the password at first use.

Am I missing something or is this a feature that should be asked to be
implemented?

Thierry

Frank Zappa