[kde-linux] KDE, Acrobat Reader and print process

Alberto Zeni alberto.zeni at fastwebnet.it
Mon Oct 24 19:47:33 UTC 2005

Hello,
I have just installed Linux SimplyMEPIS-3.3.1-1 distribution with KDE
gui.rel 3.3.2.
I have noticed that, when I try to print a plain text document, KDE
looks for Acrobat Reader (rel. 7) which opens and gives a message saying
that it ...could not open 'kdeprint_........' because it is either not a
supported file type....etc. so I cannot print my document.
I'll be grateful if somebody gives me some advice to fix this problem.
With kind regards,
Alberto Zeni
e-mail: alberto.zeni at fastwebnet.it