[kde-linux] How to setup aging filter on multiple folders

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 23:23:46 UTC 2005

The problem:

I have 16 folders in kmail (1.8.2/kde3.4.2-0.fc4.1) and have been going
through each folder and saving anything over 30 days into a sub-folder of
each folder.

I would like to have a filter, either automatic or manual, that would check
for files over 30 days old and move them into the individual sub-folders, not
into just one big folder.  These messages come from several lists and other
sources which don't always have a list-id in the header.

I could of course create 16 different aging filters, one for each folder, and
then run each of those filters but I'm way too lazy for that.  I want to be
able to hit one button and do everything at once.

Any recommendations on how this could be accomplished?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor