[kde-linux] kdm problem..

Joey Prewett joespower at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 03:25:53 UTC 2005

I tried what you suggested, but I found that the
command is not "matchbox," its
matchbox-window-manager.

So, I edited the .desktop file changing:

Exec=matchbox-window-manager
TryExec=/usr/bin/matchbox-window-manager

I saved the file and did a full reboot.  When kdm came
up, I clicked on sesion type and got no new options.
What have I missed?

Joey