[kde-linux] compatibility MP3-player

Gerhard den Hollander gdenhollander at fugro-jason.com
Tue Oct 4 12:43:50 UTC 2005

* jgm <mujyo at comcast.net> (Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 03:16:58AM -0700)

> list or at least search its archives. Personally I've been using a Archos
> Jukebox 20gb with Konqueror for two years, so yes MP3 player with KDE and
> Linux is possible.

The iPod, iStick &c all work flawlessly under linux as well.

I'vegot a 512M iStick, and with gnupod it's a breeze to add/remove files
from it.

As of KDE 3.4 (I think) you can even use the ipod:// URI to access your
ipod (and drag drop files to/from the ipod.

Works rather neat and smooth
in fact, it works much neater and smoother then iTunes on win/mac