[kde-linux] compatibility MP3-player

jgm mujyo at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 10:16:58 UTC 2005

Before this thread is too dead, and while we're still slightly off topic, I
thought the original poster may be interested in checking out the rockbox
project:

http://www.rockbox.org/

they've been working with MP3 players under linux for years, with fantastic
results. Their project is a brilliant firmware replacement for Archos models,
but they're also working on others, but they're generally knowledgeable in
this area and you may want to bring your question up on their general mailing
list or at least search its archives. Personally I've been using a Archos
Jukebox 20gb with Konqueror for two years, so yes MP3 player with KDE and
Linux is possible.

~joseph