[kde-linux] konqueror backgrounds

Pol linux_milanoNOSPAM at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 23 14:12:09 UTC 2005

xpol wrote:
> Using konqueror as file manager, i would like to set backgroung picture to
> every directory.
> Months ago, i succedeed, but recently  background changed to the default
> (i guess) picture: kde4ever.png
> I do not know how it happened, however i cannot restore my preferred
> background as the default any more. Rather i have to change background in
> every single directory.
> What has broken in the konq configuration files?

After a little more investigations, i figured out that the issue is in
the default view profile set.
As the 'File Management' setting is loaded, through the commands:
  Settings --> Load View Profile'
my preferred background is loaded again, yet in the current directory only.

How to load that View automatically?
thank you

--
pol