[kde-linux] kicker and qpainter

xpol linux_milano at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 20 12:49:42 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have noticed that my .xsession-errors file is full of lines:

        QPainter::begin: Painter is already active.
        You must end() the painter before a second begin()

I cannot figure out what is the real origin of such messages, that
appear comletely useless and that probably are triggered by the 'kicker'.
In a few hours, the .xsession-errors file may grow to several tens megabites
Imagine how it is, after a week spent working at the desktop.....

How to fix that misbehaviour?

thank you

--xpol