[kde-linux] [gentoo-user] import .(dot)pst files into KMail?

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 00:33:13 UTC 2005

On Sunday 06 November 2005 15:03, El Nino wrote:
> dear friends,
>
> my company user has his all mails on one .pst(MS outlook PST file) file &
> it contains more than 2GB. so now i have to import them into newly
> installed KMail application on my Linux box. my question is how can i
> import .(dot)pst file into KMail?
>
> all advices are welcome...
>
> --

There is an application called readpst I tried a long time ago that worked
very well and allows you to output it in a KMail format. It can be found
here;

http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ol2mbox/libpst_0.5.tgz

I've not used it in a long time so it may have some, um deficiencies.

As always, ymmv.

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.