[kde-linux] change "kde-config --install <type>" pointers?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Nov 7 12:33:23 UTC 2005

On Monday 07 November 2005 12:57, Joe Friedrichsen wrote:

> > I don't know bksys, maybe it generates some configuration files where it
> > puts the paths and where you can edit them?
>
> Yes, in cache/kde.cache.py. I can modify them there. From the scim list,
> the correct path is /usr/local/include. Thanks for your help!

In this case the path from kde-config wouldn't have been correct anyway,
because it points to the location of the KDE headers and this
is /usr/include/kde

Btw, http://mentors.debian.net/ has source packages for Debian, it could be
possible to build those into testing packages using dpkg-buildpackage or
apt-build

Cheers,
Kevin

--