[kde-linux] (no subject)

Saddle missmoondog12 at excite.com
Wed Nov 2 12:49:19 UTC 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: d_aNiMaL <iceytorres at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 1, 2005 4:09 AM
Have basically the same issue in Ubuntu 5.04 Hoary also. No plugins for mp3 or mpg. I've searched, but nothing is coming up that is in plain English for this rookie Linux user!! :(

Subject: xine
To: kde-linux <kde-linux at kde.org>

hi group, i just want to ask something:
im using slackware 10.2 and i have d latest xine media player; my problem
is,
everytime i insert my audio / vcd , it does not play automatically. the
error shows something
like this
"there are no valid plugins available for vcd:/" - same goes when i use
"gxine"
could someone from our group help me on this? coz' m a new user of Linux :)

thanks in advance...