[kde-linux] starting Konqueror with profile File Management

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Tue Nov 1 12:13:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have been having fits with this for a while.  I have a link on my
panel thing to launch Konqueror as root and would like it to open the
profile file management by default, so I don't have to open it
manually.  I put in the application line "kfmclient openProfile
filemanagement" but it still doesn't work.  I was hoping maybe someone
could tell me why.  Maybe you can post your line if you have one that works.

If I type in the exact same command in Konsole thing as root, it pops up
with the File Management profile like it should.

Any ideas????

Dale

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.