[kde-linux] kmail doesn't filter spam with spamassassin

christophe christophe.dr at free.fr
Mon Jul 25 09:28:13 UTC 2005

Ok now here is the new content of /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file :
required_hits 5
report_safe 0
add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_
autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_
add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on
_HOSTNAME_
auto_whitelist_path        /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist
auto_whitelist_file_mode   0666
dcc_home                   /var/lib/dcc
And the X-Spam-Flag is properly added to the output of 'spamc -E < spam'
Actually this is what i need spamc to do so that kmail (1.7.1) treats
the spam properly. As i read to do so in many tutorials on the internet, i
put 2 filters :
- 1st one is applying spamc on every mail < 250kB and it
executes /usr/bin/spamc -E
- 2nd one is detecting the presence of X-Spam-Flag: YES in a message to put
spam in a spam folder.
My problem is which filter should i set to kmail so that it _really_ inserts
the X-Spam-Flag in the message.
I also tried with 'Pipe Through' filter action but it doesn't work.
Could anyone help me ?

--
Christophe