[kde-linux] Kde apps frozen in printer jobs

gilbertonunes gilbertonunes at selbetti.com.br
Thu Jul 21 18:05:56 UTC 2005

Hi all there....

I have some problem when I send print jobs for the followning apps:

koffice 1.3.5
konqueror 3.4.1

I using Debian Sarge 3.1.
I have use apt to install kde 3.4.1, from pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org...

The older kde version is 3.3.2, that come default with Sarge...
After update the kde packages, I can't print any jobs wiht konqueror or
koffice, via cups/kprinter...

All printers is install via socket and bind in port 9100, 'cause all
printers are a NetWork Printer...

The apps mentioned above simples frozen, and don't responde any more...

Some one know how can I fix this problem?

Thanks for all attempt to help-me!
Any help is welcome...

P.S: Sorry for my poor English....

Acesse o link abaixo para conhecer nossa empresa:
http://www.selbetti.com.br/apresentacao

Nome:
Selbetti Equip. Escritorio Ltda
Fone =