[kde-linux] DKE XNest Z-Axsis Problem (Post 2)

Glenn Martin lifewarped at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 21:17:52 UTC 2005

XNest is forwarding (X11 Forwarding) through SSH. Run on a Slackware
Linux box.
MacOS/CYGWIN and another Slack were the tested clients.
All apps tested were run via XNest on the Slackbox using the others
as a client.

Slackware is KDE 3.4 (What ever the slack packs are on the KDE site)

| SLACKWARE     | SSH/X11       | MacOS X, ETC |
| KDE Via XNEST | <===========> | X11 Client   |
| Running KDev  |               |              |