[kde-linux] Howto delete entry from most used applications list?

Bernt Christandl beb at MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Wed Jul 13 11:54:26 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your answer, but it doesn't help me :(

> On Wednesday 13 July 2005 08:12, Bernt Christandl wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > i use kde-3.3.2 and kde-3.4 on different linux systems.
> > And i like the "most used applications" list of the kde-menu.
> > But how do i delete an entry there? Aside from "manipulating"
> > the listlength or clicking another application until it
> > appears there and makes one entry to be displayed no longer?

> On Wednesday 13 July 2005 09:24:17 +0200 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> .kde/share/config/kickerrc
> look for RecentApps

And yes, i have/find that file, but inside under RecentApps there
is a HUGE entry (one line with several thousand characters)
that i don't understand. Especially i can't find in that line
something i feel to be related with the "Most Used applications"
menu, e.g. several "names" that are listed in "Most used applications"
i cannot find within my kickerrc...

Any other ideas?

With regards,

Bernt Christandl