[kde-linux] bulk text value changes using Konqueror

Rod Butcher rbutcher at hyenainternet.com
Thu Jul 7 01:21:43 UTC 2005

Thanks Andy ! Yes, kfilereplace is what I used before, it integrates
into konqueror. I had recompiled everything except kdewebdev, because I
don't need quanta. Strange that kfilereplace is in kdewebdev. kdeutils
would be more logical.
thanks
Rod
http://distributedcomputing.info - find out how to make your pc work for