[kde-linux] Evolution is a PITA

Ernie Schroder schroder at ntplx.net
Mon Dec 26 21:59:34 UTC 2005

I've recently added some apps that brought in Evolution. Evo seems to have
taken over my machine and wants to become my default email app. When I click
an email link in firefox, I get a composer window and evolution pops up. How
can I change it back to kmail? I've been through the file manager, but can't
find "mail to" or any email apps under html. It would seem that this feature
is missing or moved in KDE-3.5
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free

 16:54:26 up 6 days,  5:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.14, 0.37
Linux 2.6.14-gentoo-r42.6.14-r-4_new i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+