[kde-linux] KDE panel...

John Burton j.c.burton at gats-inc.com
Thu Dec 22 18:26:06 UTC 2005

I normally don't reply to my own messages but...

To add insult to injury, I just noticed that the menu editor does not
come up. I right-click on the kde menu button on the taskbar, and it
lists "Menu Editor" as one of the options. I click on "Menu Editor" and
nothing happens. I'm running "top" in another window, and don't notice
anything new happening when I click on menu editor...

Thoughts?  Suggestions? What obvious simple little thing have I over looked?

John