[kde-linux] kdevelop and mysql

Chris Kostakis three1twochi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 09:18:09 UTC 2005

I am new to linux development so bear with me.

 I am trying to create a c project and two files I require are libxml2  and  mysql.h.   If
 i just hit build it doesn't know where the files are and I get a file not found error.

 If I edit the makefile I can get it to work appropriately but running the "run automake and friends" option under the build menu will overwrite it and break it.

 I have been digging around the kdevelop help and menus for hours and I still cant seem to get it right.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
 Chris

http://mail.yahoo.com