[kde-linux] Konqueror css style sheets

LostSon LostSon at new.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 03:05:13 UTC 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 13:02, Carl Spitzer wrote:
> Wed, 2005-12-14 at 15:47 -0600, LostSon wrote:
> > Hello All
> >  I am trying to create a css stylesheet for my Konqueror web browsing
> > profile so that Konqueror only uses the fonts i specify to use.
> > Unfortunately I am not having any luck. I know this is possible as if i
> > use the "use accessibility stylesheet defined in "Customize"-tab it it
> > works but then it also only lets you render in white on black or black on
> > white or a specified color scheme of my choosing. This is nice but it
> > strips my site and others of things i want to see.  So I am trying to use
> > a user defined stylesheet to accomplish this but am having no luck . Are
> > there any css guru's who could give me a hand or at least a starting
> > point to get going with, if this is even possible, thanks.
>
> I assume kde.org has nothing?
>
> .kde/share/config is full of files but even the kfont* files do not seem to
> contain settings.
>
> Does google reveal that this is possible?

 Ive done the google thing and not a whole lot of help there. What needs to be
is an option in Konq to allow you to change the fonts but it doenst strip
anything else. Right now the user defined stylesheet only allows black and
white or white on black or cutsom color scheme. Ive been trying to write one
of my own to no avail. i am getting pretty good with css though, lol

--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org

    /\