[kde-linux] Konqueror css style sheets

LostSon LostSon at new.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 21:47:46 UTC 2005

Hello All
 I am trying to create a css stylesheet for my Konqueror web browsing profile
so that Konqueror only uses the fonts i specify to use. Unfortunately I am
not having any luck. I know this is possible as if i use the "use
accessibility stylesheet defined in "Customize"-tab it it works but then it
also only lets you render in white on black or black on white or a specified
color scheme of my choosing. This is nice but it strips my site and others of
things i want to see.  So I am trying to use a user defined stylesheet to
accomplish this but am having no luck . Are there any css guru's who could
give me a hand or at least a starting point to get going with, if this is
even possible, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org