[kde-linux] Routing sound from one machine to another

Agron Selimaj agron at 7kosova.com
Wed Dec 14 06:38:29 UTC 2005

OK I got the Sound System page back and tried every combination of hardware
device and none of them produce sound when I click the Test Sound button.

How do I get the sound routed to the MMM machine?

Thanks

Agron

Më datën E mërkurë 14 December 2005 01:08, Agron Selimaj tha:

--
Notice about 7kosova.com email server:
Starting January 1, 2006 OpenPGP Digital Signature will be required in order