[kde-linux] making shell file clickable

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Sun Dec 4 17:45:25 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I can type in a shell : "./shell_launcher" and have that script set and export
library path, then execute a program, but...
Is there a *simple* way to execute that file by clicking on it (instead of it
displaying its text)

Googling with 		"clickable shell" linux
brought plenty of Mac related stuff ??
I also found something about "kommander" on the net, don't know yet if the
user will also have to install the kdewebdev for it to work. (then it is not
an option since the reason for my shell launcher it to let users use a
program without installing other programs, just providing the libs)

nothing simpler?
Perry