[kde-linux] Using dcop in a script

Christophe Gaubert christophe-gaubert at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 00:04:39 UTC 2005

	Hi every one,

I would like to use dcop to send a command to akregator from a shell
script. In a terminal, dcop can show me the available functions, for
example :

$ dcop akregator AkregatorIface
QCStringList interfaces()
QCStringList functions()
void openStandardFeedList()
void fetchFeedUrl(QString)
void fetchAllFeeds()
void saveSettings()
void addFeedsToGroup(QStringList,QString)

Now, I want to use addFeedsToGroup. Do you know what is the way to give
a QStringList as argument in a script shell ? If I try :

dcop akregator AkregatorIface addFeedsToGroup "$url" "group" 2>feed.log

the file feed.log  contains : "Not enough arguments.".

Thanks for your help.
Christophe

--
Christophe Gaubert