[kde-linux] kde 3.5 installation problem.

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 2 12:54:18 UTC 2005

On Dec 2, 2005 at 11:34, Werner Joss in a soothing rage wrote:

> Am Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005 10:33 schrieb Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT:
>> hi all.
>> now the kde version i am using is 3.4 and i want to upgrade it to the
>> current version 3.5.
>> my os is freebsd5.4.
>> where can i find the source codes ?
>> and which source codes do i need to download and complie ?
>> kdelib,kdebase,kdearts ???
>> there of the aboves ?
>> please help me.
>> or if theres a howto, send the link to me cos i didnt see any source code
>> on kde.org related with freebsd.
>
> there is no special source code for freebsd.
> all sources are on download.kde.org and mirrors, respectively.
> you may also have a look at konstruct:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=9725
> which can download/compile/build the whole stuff for you.
KDE is in the FBSD port system. The OP can watch freshports.org
to know when it has been imported. Or the OP can cvsup the ports
and see if it has been imported. The OP would also be well advised
to read the Freebsd handbook if this has not being done.

N.Emile...
Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility goes before honour.
 		-- Psalms 18:12
07:47:47  up 48 days, 13:42, 13 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00