[kde-linux] ClamAV (KlamAV) & Evolution

Rick Friedman RickFriedman at verizon.net
Mon Aug 29 23:30:09 UTC 2005

I'm hoping someone on this list can help me get ClamAv (or KlamAV)
working with Evolution.

As instructed by KlamAV, I've attempted to create filters for Evolution
so all my incoming mail is piped through the application, klammail. This
part seems to work. However, according to the instructions, another
filter should be created after the previous one, which takes action
based on whether the phrase, "virus-found" is in the mail headers.

I have been unable to get this to work. Has anyone been able to do this?
If so, would you post your filters?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick