[kde-linux] kontact: trash won't empty

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sun Aug 14 17:03:38 UTC 2005

Hello,

Probably it has to do with the fact that I'm using outdated versions (kmail
1.6.2 and Kontact 0.8.1) but I noticed the following since I started using
Kontact instead of just staring kmail:
kmail: on exit, the trash is emptied (and yes, I set it up that way)
Kontact: on exiting Kontact, kmail's trash remains filled

Not a real problem, but I wonder where it comes from, as I assumed Kontact was
just some sort of a front-end to kmail and kaddressbook.

Thierry

Frank Zappa