[kde-linux] Theme make install error

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Sun Aug 14 12:13:58 UTC 2005

    Because the squeeky wheel gets the grease, I'm reposting my problem.
I've had no luck getting any response on a number of lists. I'm not sure
if this indicates something fundamentally uninteresting about my
question, or the way I've asked it. But I have tried in vaid to find
answers on the web, and I'm still stuck without the ability to install a
theme.

    Sorry for troubling you all again. But I hope someone can either let
me know what to do or point me to a definitive resource with answers.

    Thank you.

Dave