[Kde-latam] Akademy-BR

Christian González chgonzalezg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:08:40 CET 2010

2010/3/17 Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade en kde.org>:
> BTW, in the meantime we could ellaborate how KDE communities in Latin America
> could work in a more narrow way. Suggestions ?

I believe that this mail list and and #kde-latam on FreeIRC are a good start.

During IRC meetings with members of other KDE communities in
LatinAmerica, some ideas came out:. And one in particular has strong
support: to have a "Latinoamérica/España" area in forum.kde.org. I
think that this is a very good, very achievable idea. Having
stablished communication channels for communities, we can start to
work in events and others thinks.

I even wrote an open letter about this points some time ago:
http://userbase.kde.org/User:Chgonzalez#Carta_abierta_a_las_comunidades_de_KDE.C2.A0de_Latinoam.C3.A9rica_y_Espa.C3.B1a

Best regards,
Christian.

PS. We (KDE Chile community) have experienced a lot of problems lately
(earthquake included) but we are starting to stand up again.

PS2. My english is awful. Sorry :-(.

--
Christian González G.
http://chgonzalez.blogspot.com