[Kde-latam] Akademy-BR

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Thu Mar 18 00:45:07 CET 2010

Hi Camilo and Alvaro,

First of all, sorry for my reply in english, I won't try my ugly Spanish here :)
Yes, it would be great to have a bigger Akademy-LA or have you guys attending
Akademy-BR. As this is our first experience for Akademy-BR we've decided to
focus on integrating the already existing Brazilian community, so that
we have no
participants from Europe or North America coming this time.

But I hope in a close future we can collaborate to have this great meeting.
BTW, in the meantime we could ellaborate how KDE communities in Latin America
could work in a more narrow way. Suggestions ?

Cheers,
Sandro Andrade