[KDE-Viê.t] New team-leader for KDE-vi

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Jun 4 13:57:41 CEST 2007

Hi Nicolas :)

Our team has been short of resources lately, with me being too sick
to contribute for several months, and Thịnh being tied up with his
thesis.

However, the good news is that we have a new coordinator to take over
from Thịnh (who still hopes to translate files in between
experiments). The new leader is Võ Đại Chuyên <lukanium at gmail.com>.

Chuyên has an excellent record of contributing to our open-source
community: in fact, he's one of the few people who keep it running,
especially at VNOSS. He's a definite asset to kde-vi.

Now I'm back from the undead, we hope to get some work done, too. ;)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)