[KDE-Viê.t] Translation of KOffice 1.6 announcement

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 12 22:49:57 CEST 2006

Hello, you are receiving this mail because you volunteered to do KDE
announcement translations.

KOffice 1.6 release is on October 16th and so we are asking you to translate
the release that can be found at

http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.6-final.php
http://websvn.kde.org//trunk/www/areas/koffice/announcements/announce-1.6-final.php

as soon as possible and BEFORE 16th, we know it is not much time and it is
twice in a week, but KDE is more active than ever ;-)

Once you have the announcement translated you should:
 a) Notify us
 b) If you will host the translated announcement in a URL of the local team
webpage tell us that URL so we can link to it, if not send us the translation
and we will host it
 c) WAIT until you see the announcement at dot.kde.org or www.koffice.org main
pages for putting the announcement in your local team main page (if you have
one) and spreading the good news.

Thanks a lot.

Albert