[Kde-l10n-kn] Free Software Movement-Karnataka for localization in Kannada

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:18:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

Sorry, couldn't reply you as I was busy with my work. When you look in to
the essential files/module<http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/>list,
they major chunk which is pending to be completed is from kdebase. So
I suggest you to take any file from
Kdebase<http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/kn/kdebase/>module.
So to start with, I would suggest you to take up
freespacenotifier.pot<http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdebase/freespacenotifier.pot>and
kcmdevinfo.pot<http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdebase/kcmdevinfo.pot>instead
of kdeadmin. Both the files are fresh and untranslated.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Shankar