[Kde-l10n-kn] New translation initiative

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:49:23 CET 2008

Snehitare,
I will be leaving to Netherlands to continue research on 30th April.
Before that, I plan to further the translation process to the extent
possible. KDE 4.1 is supposed to be released in July. It will be nice
if we can target this at least. If anybody else is interested, please
let me know. Mr Shambu Lingiah, the enthusiastic teacher from
Kanakapura has taken up the following files for translations-

kdesu.pot
kdialog.pot
kfindpart.pot
kdmgreet.pot
keditbookmarks.pot
khelpcenter.pot
kdmconfig.pot
khotkeys.pot
kfontinst.pot

and myself, the following (those left untranslated by me earlier and
the ones left untranslated by Shankar Prasad).

kioclient.pot
desktop_kdebase.pot
kcm_phononxine.pot
kcmprintmgr.pot