[Kde-l10n-kn] about using Kaider (lokalize)

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:12:34 CEST 2008

Snehitare, is anybody using kaider (now, lokalize) for translations? I
could not figure out how we could create a translation database as we
used to do in kbabel, or use existing translations. Is there any way
of importing .po files we have already translated into the translation
memory/glossary? I could not figure it out. Please let me know how to
do it, if you are already using it. I guess Shankar would be able to
say something about it. I tried to see what the glossary was about. I
could add term by term. but that does not help me use the existing
translations anyway. Any help in this regard is welcome.

dhanyavaadagaLu,
umesh