[Kde-l10n-kn] KDE 4 with Kannada translations is up and working!

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:42:12 CEST 2007

Snehitare,
I am happy to tell you that Prasad has been able to get the kde4 build with
Kannada translations in it up and working. I could go through dolphin (of
Ramaprakasha) and Konqueror (of Paresh) to an extent. Thanks to Prasad for
the same. He is now working on ways to make it accessible over the network.
Once that is done, Manu, Mahesha, Paresha, Ramaprakash, Prasad Onkar and
myself can go through the UI , as we keep translating it. I guess this wont
take too much time. So, we will have at least 20 days of viewability. If
anybody wants to have it installed on your system, please contact Prasad and
talk to him and see if it is feasible.

vandanegaLu,
umesh