[Kde-l10n-kn] Work on KDE4

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 07:17:28 CEST 2007

Snehitare,
As we find in the mailing list, it has been quite some time since our group
last worked on kde. However, as most of you know, there has been quite a bit
of work already done on KDE4. Most of the communication related to the
latest activity has taken place outside the group. We are now on the verge
of re-starting the translations after a rather long, but very useful pause,
which we have used to arrive at a consensus on some minimal terminology to
be used for translations. The details of this will be posted tomorrow night.

However, as you might have already seen the posting of Siddharudh, we are
back on the mailing list, with many new members. I guess it will not be
possible to post in all the mails we have exchanged till now. As Siddharudh
has already triggered the communication, we shall continue our communication
on this list. Please start using this list from Thursday morning at least.
If there are people on the list who do not know about the latest activity of
the KDE team, kindly mail me if you are interested to know more about it.
You can join us for the remaining, curcial part of the work.
vandanegaLu,
umesh