[Kde-l10n-kn] kate, above 80%

Siddharudh P T siddharudh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:17:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

Umesh and Paresh both of you - again forgot to send the mails to the mailing
list? Please make it a habit.

So; it's the reporting time!?!?!?

Well, my work progress is very little when compared to both of you. May be
less than 100 translations this week. I will make up the diffrence next week.
I am translating kio.po.

Let me review kate.po. I will send the feedbacks later.

Also, please make sure that you have given your gmail (or any utf8 compliant
webmail service) ids to the kde-l10n-kn mailing list. We will be using
Kannada in most of our future discussions.

I won't be CCing to your individual mail-ids from next mail onwards.

regards,
Siddharudh P T

Saturday 03 June 2006 05:07ರಂದು ನೀವು ಬರೆದದ್ದು:

--

regards,
Siddharudh P T