[Kde-l10n-kn] About Kontact

Siddharudh P T siddharudh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:45:17 CEST 2006

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

One question for Paresh: Have you installed kontact? (Press Alt+F2 and type
"kontact" to check) If not yet, please do it. It can be found in Fedora Core
5 DVD (under the name kdepim{some-suffix}.rpm).

The Kontact Handbook (http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/kontact/index.html)
is the official document on kontact (If you have kontact installed in your
system,  you can find a link to the same in Help menu). Kontact is nothing
but, collection of KMail, KOrganizer, KAddressBook, KNotes etc. So, before
translating this, I personally feel, we should translate the constituents
(KMail, Korganizer, KAddressBook etc).

regards,
Siddharudh P T

Friday 07 July 2006 23:45ರಂದು Paresh A ಬರೆದದ್ದು:

--

regards,
Siddharudh P T