[kde-il] how to contribute to the translation?

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:13:42 UTC 2013

You'll see the update on this list when the file is submitted.

msgid "Use current desktop theme color"
msgstr "השתמש בצבע ערכה"

Maybe it's better to explain what type of theme, I also noticed there are
several string where you forgot to add a semicolon at the end.

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>